This highly interactive workshop will look at:
- Are there innate gender differences in negotiating and does it matter?
- How to develop a mindset for success? Is your Inner Critic at the
- What affects your thinking and behaviour as a negotiator?
- How to set compelling goals
- How can you improve the quality of your own Objectives & Preparation?
- Managing the impact that you make in negotiations
- Understanding and responding to the other negotiator’s behaviour
The cost to attend the workshop is £725.00 plus VAT per person. This includes lunch, all refreshments, tuition materials, personal behaviour profile and access to a Scotwork Consultant for one-to-one advice.
The workshop which is taking place in Central London on Thursday 14th June will begin at 9.00 am and finish at 5.00 pm.